At Community Health and Eyecare Ltd (CHEC) we pride ourselves
on providing both professional and efficient services to patients in Central Lancashire, East Cheshire and North Derbyshire.
At CHEC we aim to deliver the following:
- Deliver high quality, safe and effective patient-centred care which is locally accessible.
Deliver care closer to home, services available locally, either in the opticians or GP practice which will reduce the need
to travel to county towns and to big hospitals for care which could appropriately be offered in the primary care setting.
Why Choose us?
- See an experienced consultant opthalmologist at a time and place convenient to you, not us.
- Local services for patients, reducing journey times significantly.
- Improving access, choice and reducing waiting times.
- We can see patients within 7 days of referral and all patients are seen within 2 weeks.
Reducing unnecessary referrals to the hospital. We can deal with over 95% of cases referred to us
without the need to go to hospital.
- Provision of better self-help information for patients to manage their conditions more effectively.
Improved patient experience. We have seen over 12000 patients in our first three years and we have overall
100% patient satisfaction from feedback.