CHEC is a fast-growing community-based ophthalmology provider with a variety of contracts nationwide, delivering a range of Ophthalmology and Optometry Services to local communities.
You will be passionate about developing customer relations, the role is focused on promoting our services and developing long standing relationships with referrers and stakeholders, mainly optometrists, General Practitioners.
• Be the first point of contact for new and existing referrers establishing, developing and maintaining external relationships with new and existing referrers.
• Travel around the areas we provide services.
• Promote all aspects of our service.
• Arrange, promote and attend events, and presentations delivered by CHEC.
• Working with the Cataract and Surgical hospital team to develop, promote and market the service.
• Analyse territories and identify market share potential.
• Working as part of a wider Engagement and Marketing meet with the Engagement Lead and other Officers to improve engagement, marketing and communications both internal and externally.
• Producing marketing material.
• Working with the Marketing Manager, Execs, and Engagement lead to update, design and contribute to marketing.
• Working with the Marketing Manager, Execs, and Engagement lead to create a marketing strategy, and improve internal and external communications via all forms of media and mediums.
Educated to GCSE or equivalent including Maths and English
Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Ability to deliver work to challenging deadlines
Applications should be submitted via e-mail with a CV attached to:
E mail: Sarah.email@example.com